Ease your mind &
heart, call GYM today
for the expertise of
a caring professional
for your loved one.
For more information
Taking care of an aging relative has become commonplace. Many people in their middle years
have elderly or disabled relatives who need assistance to remain in their homes.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may want to consider contacting us at Golden Years Management.
- Is it hard to find time or energy to take care of your elderly or disabled relatives?
- Are appointments scheduled at times that conflict with your work or other commitments?
- Does your loved one live in the Pittsburgh area but you do not?
- Are you feeling anxious because you cannot be there when your loved one needs you?
Golden Years Management is owned
and operated by Randi Rubin, LSW, C-ASWCM.
Ms. Rubin earned a Master's Degree
in Social Work in 1987, and became
licensed in 1989. Since 1982 Ms. Rubin
has experience working with senior citizens. Her case management experience
dates back to 1994. Ms. Rubin has been
a member of the National Association
of Professional Geriatric Care Managers
since 1998, and is also a member of the
National Association of Social Workers.
FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENTS
Community Services Assessments including these concerns:
- Linkage to Resources
- Living Arrangements
- Financial Assistance
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Support Systems
- Activities of Daily Living
- Physical and Emotional Abuse and Neglect
- Respite Care
- Support for Caregivers
Geriatric Care Management Services:
- Escort to appointments
- Referrals to community resources
- Supportive listening
- Liaison with family and other professionals
call Randi Rubin at (724)339-0281
or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org