Golden Years Management provides accurate needs assessments for seniors, individuals living in geriatric communities, and adults with disabilities and their family to determine service requirements and best-fit resources available today and in the future.
Here at Golden Years Management, we
- Golden Years Management addresses the physical, emotional and spiritual aspects of an individual. The complete needs of the person are taken into consideration when developing a plan of action. This plan is designed to keep an individual as independent as possible, no matter where they reside.
- Provide individualized care management services for senior citizens and persons with disabilities including attending medical and mental health visits, updating family and appropriate staff about concerns, advocating for and referring to community resources, and being a liaison between service professional teams and family members;
- Provide connections to supportive community resources with accurate information that meets the needs and requirements of an individual’s care, budget, and location, including:
- Mental Health Services
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care
- Financial Assistance
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
- Physical and Emotional Abuse and Neglect
- Respite Care
- Living Arrangements
- Support for Caregivers